Dear Health-Conscious Friend

If you're interested in boosting your body's natural healing
processes, aiding your body in releasing its toxins, easing tension
and stiffness, if you want to burn calories without moving a muscle
then keep reading because I have good news. You may know that
the sun is the principal source of radiant (far infrared) energy that
we experience daily. It allows for the growth of colorful vegetables
like the ones pictured here. Have you ever been outside on a
partly cloudy spring day of about 50F and felt quite comfortable
until the sun was suddenly obscured by a cloud? Although the air
temperature had not had time to drop, you felt chilled, as the cloud would not let the warming
infrared rays through to reach you. Infrared heat is just like the
heat from our sun or that which our own bodies produce as they
burn fuel to keep us warm.

Is Infrared Sauna Therapy Safe?

It sure is. In fact, panels that produce similar infrared rays are used in hospitals to warm newborn babies. Even NASA has used infrared heat to keep their astronauts warm. So no need to worry. Infrared energy has nothing to do with either ultraviolet radiation (which gives you a sunburn and damages your skin) or atomic radiation (the kind from a nuclear bomb).

The infrared segment of the electromagnetic spectrum occurs just below or infra to red light as the next lowest energy band of light. This band of light is not visible to human eyes but can be seen by special cameras that translate infrared into colors visible to our eyes. We can, however, feel this type of light that we perceive as heat.

And according to the "9th edition of Clayton's Electrotherapy", "infrared is the only antidote to excessive ultraviolet radiation." Far infrared heat/energy is also capable of neutralizing the negative effects of toxic electromagnetic frequencies (EMF's).

Confused? Well, maybe you'd like to read a free ebook guide by Reggie Andersen, M.H. concerning the full effects far infrared radiation, available here: "Infrared Sauna Guide".

Why Is This Infrared Sauna Therapy Unique?

Because it uses infrared radiant energy to directly penetrate the body's tissues to a depth of over 1.5". Its energy output is tuned to correspond very closely to the body's own radiant energy that our bodies absorb as much as 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin.

Suffice it to say, that Chinese researchers consider the band from 2-25 microns as the most therapeutic. That's 2-25 microns of far infrared radiation.

A conventional sauna must rely on indirect means of heat: First on convection (air currents) and then conduction (direct contact of hot air with the skin) to produce its healing effect on us. In a high quality sauna, less than 20% of the infrared energy heats the air, leaving over 80% available to be directly converted to heat within our bodies.

Thus an infrared based system can warm you to a much greater depth and much more efficiently than a conventional sauna, as its energy output is primarily used to convert energy directly to heat in us and not to create excessively hot air that then only heats the skin superficially. This crucial difference explains many of the unprecedented benefits reported to be available through infrared therapy, not attainable through the use of a conventional sauna.

Take Me To Your Far Infrared Saunas Research WebPage